0
Well, tomorrow is the day!!!  The day I will do my official 1 month weigh in!  I am so excited and nervous at the same time.  So in true Ellie style, it will be recorded!!!!! I am so excited!!!!

What I want to do is have a little fun.  Please comment below and let me know what you think the TOTAL weight loss is.  (Remember, at 2.5 I was at 13 pounds).  Some aren't able to post for some weird reason, If you can't, go to my face book page https://www.facebook.com/BelviqDailyPersonal to reply to my recent post!!

Tuesday I officially started with kickstarter60.  www.kickstarter60.com  It's a virtual dietician that gives you menus, and get this - prepares your shopping list.  I already have the first weeks menus.  I plan to go through it Saturday and go grocery shopping.  I'll have to make minor tweaks because I do not like fish and I HATE oatmeal with a  passion.  The smell gags me.  The menus are loaded with a ton of other things.  It's just a foundation to help me get in the right mind set in terms of good nutrients.  Go check out the site.  It's beyond affordable.  It's about a buck a day for 60 days.  They have a free trial.  I am blessed to have family who stepped up and helped me get the program!!!!

I will get my full 30 day refill of Belviq on Friday.  For the first time I can get then entire 30 days vs. a week at a time.  I have the $75 dollar off coupon (WHICH HELPS) and I got enough in donations to help with the difference but about $10 bucks.  It's awesome and I THANK EVERYONE who helped contribute and support me and my goals to a healthier lifestyle.

I am in process of filing an appeal with BCBS-TX for coverage of Belviq.  The Eisai website gave instructions on how to do it.  HOPEFULLY I will be able to get the exception and get it approved!!!  I am a loud person (you all probably noticed already I am vocal) and I will not stop.  Not just for me, but for everyone else who can find hope in Belviq!!!

Tune in tomorrow for another great weigh in episode!!!! 

xoxox
Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The day before and the 30 day script. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-day-before-and-30-day-script.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The day before and the 30 day script Updated at : 9:06 AM
Thursday, July 18, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top