0
So far, so good!  I am amazed how fast this as worked on curving my appetite.  My biggest struggle now is going to be changing WHAT I eat vs. how MUCH I eat.  The only side effect I am experiencing is just a little tired.  But so far, I don't have any other side effects.

For lunch I ate a ymmy salad and it wasn't even a big salad.  I probably got about 1/3 of the way through and I was feeling really full.  Normally when I eat a salad or  small portion, within an hour or so I am starting to fill up with snacks.  It's been about 3 hours since I ate lunch (late lunch - hey, I like to sleep in ha!) and I can honestly say, I haven't though about food until I started writing this blog.  I will eat dinner shortly but pretty darn excited so far.

Tomorrow I plan to get in the pool and try to swim a little - start increasing exercise.  Of course, that will have to be after I clean!  I'm also going to plan my menus for the week and go grocery shopping.  My problem is, I don't like fish - at all.  Nasty, gross, won't even try it.  I'm actually not a big meat eater - I could leave like a vegetarian.  I've considered going vegan, but I love eggs, love cheese, love milk - I think it would be the epic fail. 

I need EASY affordable recipe ideas.  If anyone has anything they want to share, please feel free to post it for everyone. 

I'm going to try to post recipes and my daily meal diary for all to read.  What I hope to do is keep myself accountable by exposing what I eat - the good, the bad, the ugly!!  So, if I post something that I ate that was maybe not so good for my goal of weight loss, if you know of an alternative to what I ate, then please share!!!!!  I am open to anything!! 

YOUR FEEDBACK IS WELCOME!!

Cheers!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day two, a repeat?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/06/day-two-repeat.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day two, a repeat? Updated at : 4:42 PM
Saturday, June 22, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top