0
My to do list for the day.

I'm off work today (but working tomorrow) as I work alternate Friday/Saturday every week. I have a few items to do and as Ciaran left the dog at home with me I will take him for a walk along with me as I do my chores.

Check back later to see some photos if my day as I get through my to do list.

I've just received a text from Woodies about a sale they are having. I was planning on buying a new ironing board so I will check theirs out after work tomorrow.



Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title List for the day. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/04/list-for-day.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo List for the day Updated at : 1:43 AM
Friday, April 12, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top