0
I saw this meme post on Gretchen and Beth's blogs and thought I would also participate.  It's like, even though I've been reading their blogs for quite some time, sometimes there is still plenty you don't know about people!  So I present to you, my friends, this numbers game about me:

5 Words to Describe Myself

    • Compassionate

    • Control Freak

    • "Fussy" (I brought Joel in for help)

    • "Soft" (This is his word for being a girly-girl)

    • Thoughtful

Not gonna lie - I had a hard time coming up with things to describe myself..

4 Favorite Foods

    • Pizza

    • Heinz Ketchup

    • French Fries

    • Reese Peanut Butter Cups

3 Things I’m Most Proud of Accomplishing
    • Getting a job based on my own doing, not because I knew someone

    • All those 5K's I participated in this spring/early summer.

    • Not giving up on this weight loss journey.

2 Favorite Workouts

    • An outdoor walk

    • Laying on the couch. Oh wait...

1 Thing to Expect from my Blog

    • While this blog is always going to be about me and my weight loss journey, and I write this blog more for myself than for anyone else, I still hope that my story comes across as genuine to those who actually read it.  I want to be able to look back to these entries years from now and truly remember how I felt at this time in my life just by reading an honest account of my own journey.  While there are plenty of positive elements to weight loss, it's not all puppies and flowers :).  And I, unlike most other weight loss bloggers it seems, truly am struggling - take a look at the left - it's not like the weight is melting off!  Aside from helping myself by documenting my own journey, perhaps one day another young 20-something can read my story and be inspired with their own weight loss expedition.   

 I encourage you to do this meme as well, or something similar, so I can get to know you better as well :).
    Advertisement
    You have just read the article News for today's that category Miscellaneous / Random Weight Loss Thoughts / Weight Loss by title 5-4-3-2-1. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/08/5-4-3-2-1.html. Thank you!
    Posted by: Tukiyooo 5-4-3-2-1 Updated at : 4:29 PM
    Wednesday, August 31, 2011

    Post a Comment

     
    Top