0
This week's breakfast inspiration is brought to you by Marlene Koch's Eat What You Love.


I initially made the exact recipe below, but I wasn't much of a fan of it, so I made my own version.  I cut out the salsa, onion and pepper and added turkey bacon & spinach instead.   SO good, SO easy, and a perfect, freezable and packable-for-work breakfast item!  I calculated mine at 7 Points+. 

Click on image for larger size.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Weight Watcher Recipes by title Eat What You Love: Breakfast Pizza. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/04/eat-what-you-love-breakfast-pizza.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Eat What You Love: Breakfast Pizza Updated at : 5:04 AM
Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top