0

Hope everyone had a “happy hump day”! ;) 2 days till TGIF!!

I had a quick breakfast this morning…I stayed in bed too long & was running late! I had blueberry muffin oatmeal and a small banana for 3 points. DSC08718

I had 1c grapes for my morning snack for 1 point. DSC08719

All morning I was anticipating lunch! I made chicken tacos with green peppers, a sprinkle of cheese and salsa for 6 pointsDSC08720

Delish!DSC08721

For some reason I was not focused at work this afternoon, but productive nonetheless. I picked up a few groceries after work and got busy in the kitchen when I got home!

I made a quick supper of zucchini, 1/4c ff mozzarella, and 2oz ww pasta for 4 points. All enjoyed in my Hawkeye bowl!DSC08724

Speaking of the Hawks…I made an addicting snack mix for tailgating this weekend! Not point friendly!DSC08727

I also made cookies, Chocolate Chip Softies to be exact. A Hungry Girl recipe, for only 1 point per cookie! SO good!DSC08725 

Ingredients:
3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
1/2 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
6 tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
1/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters)
2 1/2 tbsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tbsp. brown sugar, not packed
3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips (flour, Splenda, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt). Mix well. In a separate bowl, mix together all wet ingredients (applesauce, pumpkin, egg substitute, and vanilla extract). Add this mixture to the dry ingredients, and stir until completely blended. Then, fold in the chocolate chips. Spray a large baking pan with nonstick spray, and spoon batter into 8 evenly spaced circles. Place pan in the oven for about 10 minutes (until cookies appear done and feel firm). Remove pan from the oven and allow cookies to cool slightly. For best results, enjoy while the cookies are still warm and the chips are still melty! MAKES 8 SERVINGS

Serving Size: 1 cookie
POINTS® value 1*

WEDNESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 15/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/3 week
H2O = 128 oz
EXERCISE = none

Alright friends, I’m calling it a night! I can hardly hold my eyes open!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Busy in the kitchen!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/09/busy-in-kitchen.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Busy in the kitchen! Updated at : 8:15 PM
Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top