0
Work
I'm in Oakland for my job, another deployment that has gone awry. It's 2 a.m. and essentially the entire counter and gates are down right now and none of the "experts" can figure out how to get it all working.

You would think by now, this being our seventh city doing this, that we would all have it figured out. Unfortunately, that's not the case. Every airport is different, different network setups, different systems. I just hope we can get it all working by 5 a.m. when the counter opens...or it will be hell. I'm not even sure how we can function without computers and printers.

Diet and Exercise
My eating is on track. I lost a pound since yesterday, so I'm back to my pre-Thanksgiving, and pre-death in the family weight. I'm still up 20 pounds from where I was a couple months ago, but I'm working on it.

My hotel is pretty nice, and my room is gorgeous. I'm in the new section with the new gym., which I haven't been able to check out yet (later , if I ever make it back to my hotel). I'm in a suite with a microwave and fridge. I even packed a bunch of my own food for sandwiches and snacks. I'm sick to death of eating out, plus I don't always make the best choices even if there are good choices to make.

Well, that's it. Not much new. Still sitting here waiting for my network guys to figure out this mess. It's 2:16 a.m. and I'm exhausted. I just want to sleep.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Greetings from California. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/12/greetings-from-california.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Greetings from California Updated at : 2:14 AM
Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top