0
Being a Raiders fan, I am having a hard time getting too excited about this fucking mess.

My wife and her boys on the other hand, have about worked themselves into a frenzy because they are Seattle fans.


She is like one step below painting her face blue and green!

Me?

Meh.


I do know one thing, I have hated Denver's ass for many, many years now so I suppose it wouldn't break my heart to see them get their asses whipped.

My wife would certainly be happy.

This Pre Game hype is getting pretty ridiculous.

Do I really give a shit what Bill Murray thinks?

Do you really need to drag a bunch of useless fucking entertainers up there and ask them asinine questions?

No.

I ain't going to worry about any of it though, I'm going to go to work.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title SuperBowl Sunday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/02/superbowl-sunday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo SuperBowl Sunday Updated at : 1:28 PM
Sunday, February 2, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top