0
Abbie Cornish is red hot while heading into the studio for an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Wednesday evening (February 12) in Hollywood.

The 31-year-old actress was on the show promoting her new movie Robocop, in theaters now.

Abbie recently revealed in an interview that she is recording a rap album… and she was not kidding at all!

“I’m half-way through it,” Abbie told E! News. “I go back into the studio at the end of February. It should be finished soon. It should be released toward the end of the year… I compose and write. I’m working with a lot of producers and musicians.”

“My favorite rapper is Eminem,” she added. “But my music collection goes from classical to jazz to blues. My favorite era is the sixties and seventies. I have a very eclectic taste in music.”
FYI: Abbie is wearing a Philip Armstrong dress, Sheikh shoes, and Graziela Gems earrings.



source: http://www.justjared.com/2014/02/13/abbie-cornish-is-recording-a-rap-album-seriously/
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Abbie Cornish is Recording a Rap Album... Seriously! (BLOG). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/02/abbie-cornish-is-recording-rap-album.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous Abbie Cornish is Recording a Rap Album... Seriously! (BLOG) Updated at : 10:00 AM
Thursday, February 13, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top