0
I just ain't been feeling it lately.
Shit happens, I go through this every so often before something ends up pissing me the fuck off and I have to vent.

I'm sure it won't take long.

As a matter of fact a certain State of the Disunion speech tomorrow night oughtta be just the ticket.

There is no end of shit going on, it's just that my Give A Fuck is on the fritz again.





One never knows when it will suddenly spike though so don't run off just because I've got the blahs.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title My Muse Seems To Be AWOL. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-muse-seems-to-be-awol.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo My Muse Seems To Be AWOL Updated at : 10:12 PM
Sunday, January 26, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top