0
I have been watching this back and forth bullshit with that prick Mike Vanderboegh and Kerodin,and several other right minded folks go on for some time now. Years as a matter of fact.
He tried fucking with Bill Nye but Bill shut his ass down hard. Let me tell ya, if you are smart, don't fuck with Bill.

As a matter of fact, ya shouldn't be fucking with any of these people.

Ol' Mikey done shit in his nest pretty good here lately though.

He pissed off Kenny.


Kenny, being the straight forward guy he is, let him have it.

Kenny pretty much arranged the pixels on the screen to reflect my thoughts exactly.

I ain't gonna mince words here, I have no use for Vanderboegh.

None.

I started to read some of his stuff years ago but shortly after I did was when the brick throwing post went up and that was it for me.

I recognized the modus operendi of an agent provocatuer right away but it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. I had to go back a couple more times just to confirm that there were indeed people who would do his bidding.

The fact that some people actually went out and did what he exhorted on his Blog goes a long ways towards explaining why the Patriot community is so fractured.
. I mean really, throwing rocks through windows at political campaign headquarters because some guy on the internet told you to and you thought that was a great idea?


I certainly don't want to be associating with people that fucking stupid.


I would still be blissfully unaware of what the guy is up to if not for the fact that he feels the need to fuck with people all the time.

My advice, for what it's worth, is to treat him like the attention whore he is and just fucking ignore his ass.

I realize there are lines that people have to draw when it comes to being personally attacked by the fuckhead but for the most part you would be hitting him where it hurts most by ignoring him. The folks mentioned above are more than able to take care of themselves but I don't like watching people I like have to take the time and energy to keep responding to the old bastard.

We all have better things to do.



Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title What He Said. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/what-he-said.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo What He Said Updated at : 3:38 AM
Monday, November 18, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top