0
Ok peeps - Sunday is an odd day to do a video huh?  Usually I do it at my doctors office but I haven't had time to get over there so I am going to do them here at home.   So a few things to note - My scale is off 3 pounds from the doctor's office (I've reported that before).  So, when I do my weigh ins, I will subtract 3 pounds from what my HOME scales says to keep integrity with the doctor's scale. 

Anyway, another note - I am cleaning/cooking today so I look AWFUL haha - no makeup and my hair was not done.  ICKY but who cares.  Here you go......




Ok, so I am excited!!  I went through 6 weeks of issues with health and with money really tight right now while I am trying to pay off a few things (hopefully by January), I have to cut back to 1 a day on Belviq right now.  So for 6 weeks, I didn't lose anything.  I was just happy to NOT GAIN a pound.

A few days ago I reported I got my mojo back.  Although I still feel I eat a little more than what I would taking 2 Belviqs a day, I am sooo happy to report that my official weight loss is 33.5 pounds.  I AM SO EXCITED. 

I made a mistake on the video - I have not hit that new bracket - but it's ok - I am only 9 pounds away from that bracket.  AND I am only 16.5 pounds away from my 50 pound goal.  I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

The next 13 days will be interesting.  I have 10 Belviq pills left.  So, I will take one for 3 days and miss a day.  I think I'll "plan" that day for a crazy busy day at work and I may schedule some interviews through lunch haha.

THANK YOU ALL for hanging in there with me!!!!  I'm BACK!!!!!!

XOX
Ellie 
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Weigh in Video....... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/weigh-in-video.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weigh in Video...... Updated at : 9:43 AM
Sunday, November 3, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top