0

Yesterday I completed Assassin’s Creed II and immediately moved into Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood. I loved the story of Ezio Auditore da Firenze and am not at all sad to say that I have Brotherhood and Revelations to further enjoy Ezio’s adventures. I found the controls to be tighter than my limited tine playing as Altair in Assassin’s Creed I.
In everyday life, heights and I are incompatible. So I expected to run into issues playing the game knowing I’d be balancing on the top of a cross on a church steeple but the heights and dizzying views never got to me. However, they do get to me when Hubby is playing and is spinning around like a madman. I can only assume it has something to do with not being in control of the character.
I will admit I wish it were possible to capture screenshots on the 360 without resorting to using my cellphone which is just immersion breaking and honestly I forget. Thankfully that issue will disappear on the One and next generation games. Until then dear readers, you are stuck with stock photos.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Assassin's Creed II / Ubisoft / Xbox / XBox 360 / Xbox One by title XBox: Assassin's Creed II Completed . You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/xbox-assassin-creed-ii-completed.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo XBox: Assassin's Creed II Completed Updated at : 11:28 AM
Saturday, July 27, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top