0
So last night was going to be my first official major cheat day since starting Belviq.  Epic failure!  I had a couple drinks and me and the bestie decided to go eat a late late dinner.  By the time my food made it to my table, I couldn't even eat.  I was like, blech!  YAY!!!  ha!

I haven't had ANY appetite today!   I've had somewhat of an emotional day.  Without going in to details, usually when I have the exact kind of day like today, I BINGE eat like crazy.  Belviq effected me the complete opposite! 

I believe the article about my story will be published early next week.  I will let you know when I find out and of course, post the link so you can read it!!!  It's well worth the read!!

Also, Friday will be my 2 week weigh in!  Are you ready??????? Sooooo excited.

This will be short as I am emotionally exhausted.  Tomorrow is my blogging day off.  See you all on Monday!!

xoxox
Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Belviq won't let you cheat - much!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/belviq-won-let-you-cheat-much.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Belviq won't let you cheat - much!! Updated at : 6:12 PM
Saturday, July 27, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top