0
Sciatica


'Most of us know someone who has suffered from sciatica, or have suffered it ourselves. According to the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), it occurs most frequently in people between the ages of 30 and 50 years old, causing pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve, which stretches from the lower back down the back of the leg.

“I’m looking for work,” says one sufferer in an online forum, “have had several job interviews, but when they see how much physical pain I’m in, not even able to sit in the chair without squirming and then having to jump up and walk around, or lay on the floor, obviously, they pass me over.”

“I’m having a flare right now and it’s really affected everything in my life,” says another. “I can’t sit. I can’t stand. I can’t cook. I feel like my life is ruined, though I know it’s not.”'

Read more...
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Natural Solutions for Painful Sciatica. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/natural-solutions-for-painful-sciatica.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous Natural Solutions for Painful Sciatica Updated at : 12:49 AM
Saturday, November 23, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top