If "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" leading man Josh Hutcherson had to choose between co-stars Lenny Kravitz and Liam Hemsworth, he knows who he'd pick.
During a recent sit-down with BET, Hutcherson was asked about his hypothetical gay crush while promoting the newest big-screen installment of the "Hunger Games" trilogy. So would he pick the brooding Gale Hawthorne (Hemsworth) or the mysterious and vibrant Cinna (Kravitz)?
"They're so different," he said. "I'd probably say Lenny. Only because, like, the cool, like, artist kind of thing. And he's just rock and roll through and through. That is just ... he's got it goin' on."
"It's hard not to choose Lenny," the BET host said.
"I know, right? Exactly," Hutcherson responded.
The question came following an interview about gay attraction he gave to Out magazine for the November 2013 issue.
“I would probably list myself as mostly straight," he said. “Maybe I could say right now I’m 100 [precent] straight. But who knows? In a f--king year, I could meet a guy and be like, Whoa, I’m attracted to this person. ... I really love women. But I think defining yourself as 100 [percent] anything is kind of near-sighted and close-minded.”
While 21-year-old might be straight himself, he has been a staunch ally to the gay community. He's used his celebrity to promote equal rights and fight against bullying through the Straight But Not Narrow campaign.
"A lot of my focus is on equality for gay, lesbian, transsexual, bisexual communities, because I think everyone is a human being and deserves the right to be treated equally," Hutcherson told the U.K.'s Daily Star last week. "The fight for equal rights for gay or straight people is the same as the fight for women’s rights to vote and the fight against racism."