0
I love love love the friendships I've made through blogland!

It's so much fun when somebody reaches out and then you end up becoming friends!  But... you end up having to tell your story over and over again.  Out in world, you meet someone and get to know each other through whatever that connecting point is.  It might just stay there or you might become close friends over time and learn deeper stuff eventually.

It's different here! We can't just be content with your kid is on my kid's soccer team.  No, it's all the deep stuff that binds us together.  And we like talking about it, otherwise we wouldn't be here in the first place. So it's like almost an obligatory thing, dishing out the big story first.

So it's dawned on me that I'm saying the same things again and again and again. I just want to cut to the chase lol.  I just want to be your friend!  I added a page up there at the tippy top of the blog for all the getting to know me kind of stuff in my crazy life.  There, now you know and we can just talk!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title My Crazy Life. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-crazy-life.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo My Crazy Life Updated at : 8:08 AM
Sunday, November 24, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top