0

Liam Hemsworth says he feels more at ease than he has in years


Liam Hemsworth has said he is in a better place now than he has been at any other time.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire actor broke up with fiancee Miley Cyrus after three years together in September, but said he felt very calm about life.


He said: 'I'm more comfortable in my own skin than I've ever been in my whole life. Over the last five years I've learned so much.'


Liam, 23, who moved to Hollywood at 18 from his native Australia, revealed: 'The first few years in LA were really tough and scary, but I had to figure things out for myself.'


He also said he was able to block out rumours and stories about him: 'What I always keep in mind is that I know what the truth is and that's all that matters. I know I'm a good person and these days I feel like I'm more centred and grounded than I've ever been.'


Liam explained that the ways he liked to spend his free time helped him to keep calm.


'I read a lot of Zen books, and I grew up surfing, so that has always been my escape,' he said.


He said of his love for kick-boxing: 'But I don't fight people. It's a mental release to go and beat the s*** out of a bag for an hour.'


The actor, who plays Gale Hawthorne in The Hunger Games, said co-star Jennifer Lawrence also helped him: 'For a few years I went down a path where I forgot to be in the moment and enjoy the moment. But being around someone like Jen, who is so honest and laughs all day long, I am forced to be in the right now. I'm much happier.'


Press Association



Download our Free iPhone App Now



Download our Free Android App Now


Tradition continues as Kevin Bacon's daughter revealed as this year's Miss Golden Globe

Kevin Bacon's daughter is the latest in a string of celebrity kids to be chosen for Miss Golden Globe 2014.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category ENTERTAINMENT by title Hemsworth more grounded than ever. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/hemsworth-more-grounded-than-ever.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Hemsworth more grounded than ever Updated at : 8:20 PM
Friday, November 22, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top