0
Happy Saturday Peeps. 

As I mentioned this week - I found my mojo and today I got up and headed over to Hermann Park to do a little walking and took some awesome photos.  I have had to cut back on the Belviq because I can't the RX fill until the 16th so I am taking 1 a day - Man, what a difference.  I was WANTING to stop by every burger place haha!

But, you will be happy to know, MY WILL POWER prevailed!  I enjoyed a healthy salad and smoothie while sitting out by the pond. 

To enhance how much I wanted to "walk", instead of driving to the park (where I would park close) I chose to drive to a park and ride, walk over to the metro rail station where the drop off is a little distance to walk to the park.  I ride in style!!!


I don't want to bore you with other details, but I wanted to share some photos I took today at the park.  I hope you enjoy them.  I do need to report that I came home and WALKED some more - walking the dogs LOL.  They need to create belviq for dogs!!!!

I LOVE photography.  I hope you enjoy!!





 
 
Nothing Like showing your butt!!! 






He just had to photo bomb! 
 

 
 
 
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title GORGEOUS DAY FOR WALKING!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/gorgeous-day-for-walking.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo GORGEOUS DAY FOR WALKING!! Updated at : 5:06 PM
Saturday, November 2, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top