0

Blake Lively_ share the secrets of her beauty-regime.

Blake Lively luck in everything: a handsome husband Ryan Reynolds, a film career in Hollywood and a terrific figure. After she became the face of cosmetic brand L'Oreal, Blake could not help but share the secrets of her beauty-regime.

In an interview with the French magazine Vogue Blake Lively honestly told me that had never sat on a diet:

I have absolutely nothing to do! I just am in constant motion. I'm always running somewhere, so I do not need a fitness coach or trendy diets.
In addition, Blake every day eating sweets:

I just can not drink for breakfast a cup of hot chocolate! In the evening, I should definitely eat a couple of pieces of dark chocolate. It makes me happy!
As for grooming, the Lively is not particularly zealous:

I have a very simple operation - removing makeup, sun protection and basic skin care. My favorite product - BB-cream with a protection factor of SPF 30. Do not take less!
To relax, the 26-year-old actress is always going to the spa:

I love massage in New York Spa Mandarin Oriental. After that I again feel the beauty.

Well, if in addition to chocolate Blake Lively have nothing to eat, then she says can be trusted.








Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Blake Lively / gossip by title Blake Lively: share the secrets of her beauty-regime.. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/blake-lively-share-secrets-of-her.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Blake Lively: share the secrets of her beauty-regime. Updated at : 11:30 AM
Monday, November 4, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top