0
http://truedemocracyparty.net/wp-content/uploads/baby1s.jpg



'Last week, my first blog on this very sensitive topic called "8 Reasons I Haven't Vaccinated my Daughter" went viral on MindBodyGreen, being shared almost 50,000 times in the first week. There has been such an outpouring of support from all over the world that has been very humbling. Given the imminent direction vaccination policy in going, it seems like a good time to speak up.

The original article I wrote had 15 reasons, but after editing it was turned into eight. Here are eight more that didn't make the cut, that I thought GreenMedInfo readers might like.'

Read more...
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title 8 More Reasons I Haven’t Vaccinated My Daughter. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/8-more-reasons-i-havent-vaccinated-my.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous 8 More Reasons I Haven’t Vaccinated My Daughter Updated at : 3:17 AM
Thursday, November 21, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top