0
I'm tellin' ya, all you potential Domestic terrorists and your damn Blogs.

You're pissing off the Important People with all that fit pitching and fact flinging.

All they want you to do is shut the fuck up and let them go about their business don't ya know.

Unfortunately for those sonsabitches, their business is fucking us over at every opportunity and more and more people have had their fill of that bullshit.

I know I have.

Long ago I saw the writing on the wall and all it has done since is get worse at light speed.

I don't even recognize this place anymore.

If you would have set me down in say, 1970, when I was ten years old chronologically but much, much more wiser than my years,and told me all the things that have come to pass in just the last ten years alone in this country were coming, I'd have thought you were bat shit,bug fucking crazy.

Nuts.

I couldn't have possibly imagined my own government would consider me to be a threat to it's security just because I considered it to be my duty as a citizen in voicing my concerns about their activities.

Of course I could never possibly imagine the long list of abuses they have propagated and continue to add to daily either.

I thought that our Constitutionally protected rights were inviolate.


I know, what a rube.

Naive clod hopper.

Nonetheless, I still consider it to be my duty as a citizen to hound these criminal bastard politicians until I breathe no more, even if I have to stand on a street corner to do it.

Someone needs to do it or at the very least document the slow slide into Totalitarianism.

America is quickly devolving into a Third World Banana Republic, complete with Malaria carrying mosquito's and venomous snakes under the palm fronds.

I believe it is long past time for the citizens of this country to unite together and start holding the people responsible for the unjust laws being passed daily accountable.

If you stop and think about it, there are only about Six Hundred people who run this country,out of Three Hundred and Sixty Million.

I like our odds.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Shut Up And Love Your Fucking Country. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/shut-up-and-love-your-fucking-country.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Shut Up And Love Your Fucking Country Updated at : 4:01 AM
Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top