0
Good Tuesday Morning,

I had to share this photo with you all today.  The top I am wearing I have not been able to really wear comfortably since about 2008.  It was always too tight.  So today I put it on and it fits so perfect.  The pants I am wearing I could not buckle.  I always wore them and just not buckled them haha!!  I'm about to retire the britches.......the 2nd photo will show why ha!!


I should have "sucked it in" for this picture!!  I need to learn to do that!  I am starting to have an issue with a little flabby skin in the tummy that's not going away!!  GRRRRR.




And there she is - not that you wanted to see my butt, but theres my baggy britches!!!!!  I have no butt (Well, I have a LOT of butt, however, it seems that I am loosing in my booty the most!!!!


I weighed on my home scale this morning.  I know it's about 3 or 4 pounds off (to the higher) than my doctors office, but, I am confident that I have lost at least 2 additional pounds which is my goal for this week.  I am feeling hopeful it will be more.  SOOOOOO excited!!!!!

xox
Ellie

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Sneak peek........ You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/sneak-peek.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Sneak peek....... Updated at : 6:52 AM
Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top