0
I learned over a few days that there is a difference to feeling hungry and your tummy growling.  Every now and then, I "thought" I was feeling hungry.  I was a little worried at first like "Am I already building tolerance to Belviq?"  What I very fastly discovered was that my tummy was growling and when I would eat, I still couldn't eat much at a sitting.  So, that told me 2 things:  1, the Belviq is still very much working effectively as it should and 2, that my tummy is still adjusting to the much smaller amounts of food vs. almost quadruple the amount at a serving.  So, your tummy growls because its just not used to the little amount.

This is only occasional but what I find helpful is eating fruit or vegetables for a small snack and my tummy is happy and so am I. 

So for those just starting on Belviq, don't get alarmed if this is happening to you.  It's a good thing.  You not only have to train your mind to eat better, but you have to train your tummy to the new way of food digestion.  It took us years to get to where we are today, so be patient with yourself.

I'm still losing and still excited.  I'm not posting an official weigh in until August 2nd which is 2 weeks after my 4 week weigh in.  Because I use my doctors scale and we video it, I want to keep the integrity.  It's so easy to say, "Oh, I lost 25 pounds" but with the amount of followers on my blog, I have to have the back up so NO ONE can say, "Oh, she really didn't lose it" or say "she's being paid to blog".

I'm also enjoying my subscription to emails, meal planning, tips, etc. from KickStarter60.  If you haven't tried it, you should.  Even if you don't have much to lose or lose any at all, it is really a great tool to help you keep in line nutritionally.  www.kickstarter60.com

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

xoxox
Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title was a little worried. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/was-little-worried.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo was a little worried Updated at : 9:31 AM
Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top