0
UPDATE:  Here is the info to hear it live...

Here is the direct link to tonight's radio show for listeners to hear the show live online...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/playgroundradio/2013/07/12/arena-pharmaceuticals-belviq-the-ellie-wenker-story

Here is the link to the Playground Radio home page, where all of the radio shows are listed...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/playgroundradio

The call-in number for you to call in to the show and for listeners to call in is (347) 934-0239.

ORIGINAL POST:
I just realized that I forgot to post yesterday to the blog.  Oooops - sorry.  I've been pretty busy at work and then an impromptu dinner with a friend last night.  It was tempting to order something really sinful off of the menu!!!  Everything looked so darn yummy!  But, I settled for a veggie plate - it comes with a side dinner salad, and 4 veggie sides.  I am GLAD I picked that, it was soooooo good.  I was not able to eat it all, so I got a to go box and I will have it today for lunch. 

I need to get back into my workout routine.  I haven't done the treadmill since Sunday and I feel it for sure.  So tonight - it is on!!!

Also tonight I will be on a Blog Talk Radio segment through Play Ground Radio.  It is hosted by Demian Russian and Spencer Osborne.  I will get more information on how you can listen live with the opportunity to call in and ask questions.  I am pretty excited.   I will post a new posting this afternoon with that information.

Please join in and listen if you can.  It will be at 7:00 pm CST / 8:00 EST - more info will be posted shortly!

Happy Thursday!!!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title UPDATE!!! Exciting times....... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/update-exciting-times.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo UPDATE!!! Exciting times...... Updated at : 6:39 AM
Thursday, July 11, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top