0
Hi everyone - today was a bum kind of Saturday. I hung out with my best friend and went looking around for ideas to decorate, etc. I'm wanting to do something for my dinning table I won in February - it needs color but right money is obviously tight but hopefully before Christmas I can budget some fun stuff. It was a great day. I kind of cheated (SHHHH) and ate Mexican food BUT, I did eat a Taco salad minus the shell and ate about 4 bites. That was how I cheated - all that cheese and dab of sour cream. Shame on me! ha - actually, I just ate literally about 4 or 5 bites and I was like blah...... (I had some salsa and chips too ha). Anyway, My blog has over 16,000 views. I am so happy I have so many interested in my progress. I did make it to the grocery store to get a few things for meals. Tomorrow, I am going to make a homemade rub for some chicken breast and I am going to bake it wrapped up in tin foil so all of the juices can just stay within. Mmmmm. I went to the farmers market so I have fresh home grown green beans to make. I also am cooking asparagus, but not for this meal, I want to have it for a salad on Monday. I plan on dicing up the chicken that is left over for a really good salad with Asparagus and a homemade vinaigrette dressing. I also got some fresh peaches, grapes, and apples. I LOVE FRUITS AND VEGGIES!!!!!!!!! Why am I so fat??? Oh yeah, I LOVE SWEETS haha. But I don't eat them anymore. I have zero desire for cake or anything like that. Thanks BELVIQ!!!!!!! Tomorrow is my day off from blogging. I hope you have are having a fantastic weekend!!! xoxox Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Short and Sweet. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/short-and-sweet.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Short and Sweet Updated at : 7:51 PM
Saturday, July 20, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top