0
Here it is, the 1 month (4 complete weeks) weigh in on Belviq.  Go back to the 1 week weigh in blog post, can't you see a difference??

Anyway, here it is - drum roll please.................




A little disappointed.  I was hoping for a full 20.  BUT (LOL) Belviq makes me a hair constipated (OMG Did I just say that???) and so, well, let's just say, I think maybe it might have been 20 hahaha!!!  TMI!!!

Anyway - the still image - OMG horrible but I was leaning back.  Geeze, I look like a gorilla!!!

Anyway, shout out to Tammy at Dr. Mann's office who always does the video for me!!  SHE ROCKS!!  And of course to Karen.  Love both of you bunches!!!!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title RESULTS ARE IN! 1 month weigh in!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/results-are-in-1-month-weigh-in.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo RESULTS ARE IN! 1 month weigh in! Updated at : 6:09 AM
Friday, July 19, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top