0
Seems we should all be done bellyaching about bloggers who have vanished but I'm not.

I thought it was just a few.  It's not.  It's a whole lot. 

Anyway if you're considering being done with this whole blog thing, or going private, or hiding your stuff from google searches, or if you perhaps already have hidden it... please reconsider those thoughts.  If it's anonymous and if you've got good stuff on there, please find a way to keep it there.  People like me who obsessively sat googling and eating up every bit of what you wrote.  Think about how much you helped that person who, like me, isn't out to hurt you.  Instead, you were helping them, and if they're like me, never had the guts to tell you sooner. 

I completely understand why these blogs are gone.  Especially when you personally have to bear the attacks of ignorance and losers with too much time on their hands.  I'm not judging anyone who made the decision to do so.  I support your decisions to do what's best for you and your families.

I had a bunch of things bookmarked that I wanted to go back and read again.  Things that touched me in some way or really good information or something.  Many of them were shut down completely or had gone private. So there was one particular thing I was looking for, something I felt was really important to me today, something I hadn't looked at in months... and it's gone.  Big ol' lump in my throat.

If you're still here, I thank you.  Y'all mean a lot to me.  I've learned and you've made me laugh.  Keep going!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title If you're still here, thanks!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/if-you-still-here-thanks.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo If you're still here, thanks! Updated at : 6:34 PM
Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top