0
Today, I fit into a dress a bought over 2 years ago and I haven't been able to wear it at all - it was too tight and now fits PERFECT.  I am so excited!!  I can see a difference - JUST TWO WEEKS!!!  crazy!

My body is having a hard time adjusting to the new eating habits.  Not from a hunger standpoint, but a nutritional standpoint.  I think my potassium got a little low today because I was having charlie horses like mad.  I bought a supplement today and some bananas.  My mom always swore by drinking pickle juice, so I have some of that.  I've been feeling very fatigued and extremely nauseated.  So, I am trying to get some nutrients in so I can bounce right back.  Remember, I ate more than 3000 calories a day and I went down to  less than a third of that.  I can't wait until the 15th when I can afford to get my virtual nutritionist.  It will help in this area tremendously.  

If you have any suggestions you would like to share, please do so.  I am open for opinions.

This blog will be short and sweet because I had a very busy day and somewhat exhausted.  I ate fruit and some yummy pasta with chicken (frozen dinner - lean cuisine) oh, and eggs this morning.  I'm full and I can't even think of eating.  I will try to get some fruit in again in a bit.

Remember, Sunday is my day off from Blogging so no new updates until Monday.  I hope to go by and weigh in Monday - or Tuesday for sure!!!  So, be on the look out.......


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I have to tell.......... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/07/i-have-to-tell.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I have to tell......... Updated at : 6:43 PM
Saturday, July 6, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top