0
This will be a short entry - I will give a full normal Blog tonight.  Here is the video of my weigh in today on youtube!  Pay close attention as it reveals my STARTING weight and how much weight I have lost since starting belviq one week ago today.





I want to thank Karen Mann from the office of Dr. Michael Mann and Dr. Vanbiber, as well as the wonderful staff for being there as I weigh in for the first time!!!!!!

I will post more tonight!!  But many are asking what the results where.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!






Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The Weigh-In......Are you Ready?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-weigh-inare-you-ready.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The Weigh-In......Are you Ready? Updated at : 11:49 AM
Friday, June 28, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top