0

Nothing exciting going on around here.  So, welcome to my brain randomly darting around to different ideas instead of being productive...
  • It's Friday!!!!
  • 6 months until Christmas.
  • My dog is officially dumber than a sack of rocks.  There's only two ways he will go to the bathroom.  The first way, his toes hit my bedroom carpet.  Simple cause and effect.  The second way, he has to be on a leash with me scolding him to "go, go, GO!"  He can be in the yard for an hour and never go even though he has free access to his preferred spot.  Nope, beeline for my carpet.  Little shit. 
  • I love Taco Bell, really really love Taco Bell.  This started in college when I realized I could get completely full for under $2 and it never wore off.  If I don't go for a few days I start to miss it.  I'm really missing my friend today lol
  • I am not qualified to have four kids.  I always thought I wanted four.  Two 4-year-olds and two 6-year-olds has been quite enough today!  I can snap a class of 20+ kids to attention, but this... holy cow.  And loading them in the car?  Four kids in booster seats!  I had to put the extra two seats in the back, which meant the older ones had to climb on top of the younger ones to get to their seats.  Granted they could have walked between the middle seats, but what fun would that be?  And they had to step on them and kick them in the face on the way back.  Then I had to climb back too because one couldn't figure out which one to plug the seat belt into.  A mini-van would work, with its lovely sliding door.  But I'm a truck kind of girl and you can't haul a horse trailer with a minivan.  So SUV it is.  And two kids are more than plenty.
  • It's $1 Flip Flop day at Old Navy tomorrow. 
  • Hubby can't get the kids to swimming lessons either.  I was tempted to let the crash and burn happen.  Not at the expense of the innocent though.  Yes, they were late.  And yes, I had to save the day with towels, drinks, snack, and sunscreen right before they pulled out of the garage.  Half of me thinks this was bait for me to take control of it, the other half thinks I'm reading into it and men don't do things like women do.  Either way, I think there's an awareness now of what it takes to get them going.
  • And the thing I'm really super excited about is that I live near another blogger.  Crazy close.  Like meet for lunch anytime kind of close.  I'm really looking forward to getting to know her!
  • Oh, and did I mention it's Friday?


    Advertisement
    You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Complete Randomness. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/06/complete-randomness.html. Thank you!
    Posted by: Tukiyooo Complete Randomness Updated at : 1:38 PM
    Friday, June 28, 2013

    Post a Comment

     
    Top