0
I've got a new job title - Resident Medicine Cup Washer

Kiddos and I have got the crud big time. I took my first sick day in years.  Even after I had my babies, I was back behind my desk the next day.  Takes a lot to bring me down.

Our quick getaway to the mountains tomorrow and Saturday is cancelled.  Between being sick and heavy rains from that pesky tropical storm, it just seemed the better choice.

I need to protect hubby from this mess.  I didn't stand a chance against it.  I can't get too close, gotta keep my face away from his.

Dizzy, stuffy, look like I've been plowed down by a truck, and horny as hell.  Something happens to my brain when I'm beaten down or sex is impossible - and then it's all I can think about.

This morning, both kids in the living room and thoroughly hypnotized by Nick Jr, I crawled back into bed.

He reached under the covers, pulling me towards him.

"I'm sick" I warned/protested.

"I'm not,"  he murmured as he continued about his business.

Somehow those words melted me.  I cannot even begin to understand this weird wiring in my head!!!  Didn't care if I felt awful.  Didn't care that I looked like death warmed over.  I was his to use and that was that.  And we both got what we wanted.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Sicko Sex. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/06/sicko-sex.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Sicko Sex Updated at : 1:59 PM
Thursday, June 6, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top