0
Crazy dreams from the medicine I started last night.  Evidently I was a wee bit sicker than I thought.

Very erotic and weird.  I woke up at some point with my entire body under the sheets and his "pacifier" in my mouth.  That was a little odd to wake up to that.  It was there though, so I just went with it lol

I got a drink and went to bed with my phone and fell back asleep reading blogs (the steamy parts) which just gave my brain fodder for more weird dreams.  When I woke from the last one I wrote notes because it was so bizarre and since some of you were in it.  Dreams never make sense and this takes the cake.

Hubby and I were staying at Conina's house like it was a hotel, though she wasn't there.  Only reason I know it's hers was because it had a flogger crafting studio.  We found one that was soft, almost silky white with a pink handle and played with it.  That was wonderful!  Pretty sure we stole it, sorry!  Oh, and I left your plugged-up bath running last night so there was a bit of a flood but I cleaned it up this morning before we left.  Rogue and Christina (you came as a pair, go figure) took me shopping and picked out a very slinky way-too-short black skirt and shiny black boots with laces to the top.  I'm short and they were over my knees but you insisted they were perfect and bought them for me.  Hubby said thanks, he never would've shelled out that much money for them.  Hubby and I were holding hands, walking down a shady winding trail to the bottom of a mountain (in my fuck-me boots) and found a quaint little village.  Almost a Diagon Alley type of place, just without magic or creeps.  We found a child, about 5-6 with reddish blonde hair and freckles.  Sarah (where the heck did you come from?) knew whose kid he was and took him home.  Oh, and we found a dog - cute white and lemony-tan girl, probably a pit bull mix and a long tail that wouldn't stop wagging!  Sarah knew who she belonged to.  Sorry we didn't get to talk. I know you had your hands full between the happy kid and happy dog.  Then we went for dinner at the cutest place!  Very tropical feeling.  Bamboo everywhere.  Could this get any more ridiculous?  Yup.  We were served pina coladas in coconut shells by Ginger.  She introduced us to the owners, Maryanne and the professor.

I'm pretty sure my brain told me enough of the nonsense and that's when I woke up.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Crazy Dream!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/06/crazy-dream.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Crazy Dream! Updated at : 8:37 AM
Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top