0
Yeah, that's me... How'd ya guess?
















Why did the Chickie cross run like hell across the road?

The letter, honesty about the blog, coming to terms with all this.


This is more like it













Things written that cannot be taken back now.  That proverbial can is open.  And I'm up that proverbial creek without my paddle.  Pretty sure I'll find out who has it.  Bravery that once was has long since vanished. 













I'm choosing, at least for the time being, to make everything else go away.  Yes, I know there's some reader out there that has every post stored for eternity for the tech savvy to read.

Regardless, for now... Chickie in raw form is outta here.

To really understand where I'm coming from, here's a picture of his childhood (just add another kid and paint 'em all blonde)


 And here's a picture of my family (just not so touchy and much louder... and we did have the same couch with the same blanket over the back!)











Hopefully you understand why the rest must disappear. And if not, I do and that's what is important.

Mostly for my own amusement - here's the recap from oldest to newest:
  • messing with my medicines (ADD and anxiety) is a really bad bad idea
  • turned 28 years old for the 10th time
  • inner feelings defined - i'm a spanko
  • teaching myself to submit without a leader in sight
  • elementary school bullies
  • older child did something obnoxiously funny
  • pretty poem about importance of living life fully
  • holiday issues, being a brat, and not being put up with
  • graphic sex
  • younger child did something terribly naughty, but terribly funny
  • meme silliness
  • difficulty expressing desires
  • pollen
  • humorous situation with younger child
  • feeling lonely and pushed in a corner
  • understanding it was my fault
  • graphic sex
  • my submission and more graphic sex
  • my side of the family
  • fear of dying
  • frustration with being submitting without something to submit to
  • frustration with medical system
  • graphic sex
  • more frustration with the medical system
  • more frustration with submitting to a sometimes-leader
  • more meme silliness
  • waxing
  • good grief - more medical frustration
  • graphic sex
  • hurt feelings
  • and again, messing with my medicines (ADD and anxiety) is still a really bad bad idea
  • things are okay
  • graphic sex
  • medicine changing once again is a bad idea
  • thank you all so very much for your support
  • little things that make me happy
  • hard to believe, but medicine changing once again is a still bad idea
  • graphic sex
  • stupid employee
  • trying to hire new employee, but alas the applicants are also stupid
  • reconnecting and graphic sex
  • and then wrapping up with the post prior to this
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title 40-something posts in review. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/06/40-something-posts-in-review.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo 40-something posts in review Updated at : 3:10 PM
Saturday, June 1, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top