0
Auntie Anne's Pretzels are divine. Have you tasted them? The vanilla sugar pretzel served warm and doughy is one if the nicest snacks ever!!

I have to turn my head as I walk by this shop......but the smell still gets me. I get enticed over for the sweet deliciousness. Oh Auntie Anne, why did you have to open your first Irish store in the shopping centre next to my workplace??!!!!

***Edit- I've been reliably informed that Auntie Anne's originated in Lancaster, Pennsylvania by two friends who live in Lancaster, PA.
I learnt something new!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Auntie Anne taunts me!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/04/auntie-anne-taunts-me.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Auntie Anne taunts me! Updated at : 7:26 AM
Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top