0
We had breakfast in Cinnamon this morning. It's a pity the food is average as it is a really nice setting. We had poached eggs, relish and toast. Cinnamon could also look at getting a new coffee supplier as their coffee is fairly poor. Probably the thing that annoys me most about Cinnamon is the way they nickel & dime their customers - can you believe they charge €1 more for scrambled eggs rather than poached eggs. Eggs are eggs as far as I am concerned, there should be no extra charges for the way they are cooked.

In better news I see that Door 51 is coming back. Yay!
That's where I will be going for breakfast in future.
Door 51 had changed into NoodleMee for a short time. Ciaran and I foresaw that this was never going to be a success as it was going up against the established Diep and Siam Thai (I love their Pad Thai!)











Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Cinnamon Ranelagh. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/03/cinnamon-ranelagh.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Cinnamon Ranelagh Updated at : 4:03 AM
Friday, March 29, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top