0

Ladies let's get serious.

It's time to talk about razors for a minute!

We all use them and want the cleanest closest shave as possible am I right?



I got to try this razor from Schick through Bzzagent for free.

How awesome is that a free razor!

It came with some coupons and also a shower grip so you can rest the razor on it when your done.

The razor has serum in it so when you shave your legs it's all sticky and I didn't really like it that much.

Yes they feel soft and smooth.

When shaving legs I like to get a nice clean shave where there is no hair left or even razor bumps or cuts.

I was careful not to get cut but noticed stubble the next day!

Are you serious?

Isn't it supposed to last a lot longer than that?

I liked using it and trying out a new product but wasn't too thrilled on it.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Schick Hydro Silk Bzz Campaign. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/01/schick-hydro-silk-bzz-campaign.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Schick Hydro Silk Bzz Campaign Updated at : 1:14 PM
Thursday, January 31, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top