0

Matt grumbles, Jay grumbles, You nod in agreement.

Matt: Yo
Jay: Yo Yo
Matt: What do you want?
Jay: I don’t want a fucking thing.
Matt: Good cause I don’t have anything.
Jay: I know the feeling.
Matt: Word.
Jay: So how’s it going.
Matt: The same.
Jay: Well that sucks.
Matt: Uh-huh … How ‘bout you?
Jay: Same here too.
Matt: Sorry to hear that.
Jay: How’s Schmoop?
Matt: The same.
Jay: Fuck, this is depressing.
Matt: The whole world is depressing!
Jay: Yes it is. And it’s not going to get any better.

Matt: Fuck no it isn’t.
Jay: Not on any level.
Matt: Nope.
Jay: I’m giving up all hope.
Matt: I already beat you to it.
Jay: Of course you did.
Matt: Well, it’s true.
Jay: I know. Hey. Les Miz opened big!
Matt: Fuck those people!
Jay: The actors or the characters?
Matt: Both, but mostly the characters.
Jay: Really? The epic struggle of good vs. evil?
Matt: Evil always wins in the end.
Jay: People living in desperate situations.
Matt: They’re living the high life compared to me.
Jay: I’m a ray of fucking sunshine compared to you.
Matt: And that’s pretty bad cause your committed to pessimism.
Jay: Pessimism is the only thing I’ve never walked away from.
Matt: True dat.

Jay: So what are we talking about Saturday?
Matt: Who cares?
Jay: NOBODY!
Matt: Exactly!
Jay: What’s the point of even doing a show?
Matt: There isn’t one.
Jay: That’s because there’s no point to ANYTHING!
Matt: That’s pretty damn deep brothah!
Jay: Well, we could just do a “Good Riddance 2012” show.
Matt: Hey, I kinda like that.
Jay: We can give 2012 the virtual finger.
Matt: Verbally too.
Jay: Right. And preview 2013
Matt: IT’S GONNA SUCK!
Jay: Well, I know. But this show isn’t.
Matt: Oh hell no it’s not.
Jay: Because we freaking rock!
Matt: We’re here to entertain the masses.
Jay: It’s all about them.
Matt: Damn right.
Jay: Aight! You ready to do this?
Matt: I’m fired up!
Jay: LET’S DO IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

There you go. A couple of eternal pessimists in action! Don’t forget to listen to our “Good Riddance 2012” show on I’m With Stupid on Saturday night at 11 PM ET!!!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Matt Said Jay Said Negative One Million. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/12/matt-said-jay-said-negative-one-million.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Matt Said Jay Said Negative One Million Updated at : 9:00 PM
Friday, December 28, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top