0
I was so excited to get the No.7 cleansing Balm and night cream for Dry/Very Dry skin in the Beauty Blogger Vox Box from Influenster. I have very dry irritated skin and I am always trying out different lotions. Love how the cleansing balm removes makeup to make your skin healthier looking and very soft instead of drying it out! Then I applied the night cream and it works very well! My skin has never been so soft in it's life and I love how I could feel it working right away.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Soft Silky Skin. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/11/soft-silky-skin.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Soft Silky Skin Updated at : 12:57 PM
Thursday, November 8, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top