0
Yesterday was a great On Plan day for me.  I think what worked yesterday was just constantly keeping busy.  I had my second A&P exam last night and I spent most of the day studying.  {I ended up with a 'B', which is fine, but I was striving for an 'A'.  Still, given my extremely busy social life these days, that 'B' is great!}  Once I got home from taking the exam, I spent the entire evening playing with my new iPhone 5!   It feels so good to finally have an awesome phone.

I talked yesterday about the abundance of new bloggers I met while at FitBloggin', and those I cannot wait to start following along with.  I've updated my Blog Roll on the left to showcase those newbies.

Lauren @ Oatmeal After Spinning, Kelly @ No Thanks to Cake, 
Ashley @ Coffee Cake & Cardio

Kenlie @ All The Weigh

Danielle @ Elley Exposed

Lauren @ Oatmeal After Spinning

Since this week will be far less stressful in terms of school and my social life, I know that I am on track to weigh in with a nice loss this week.   The last 2 days have been rather easy for me on WW - no stress eating and just keeping busy.  Eating out of boredom/emotion gets me every time.  

Something else that has helped extraordinarily this week is handing over the cooking reigns to Joel in it's entirety and letting him do all of the meal planning/cooking.  Oh, how the stress that has melted away is a remarkable feeling.  I love cooking.  I take pride in being able to "do it all", but I'm going to welcome this offer of help from him.  Joel's meals are always simple and delicious, and he never ceases to abide by my WW needs.  One of his awesome meals this week was a Zatarain's Reduced Sodium New Orleans Style Jambalaya (3 PointsPlus!!) combined with 3 Shady Brook Farms Hot Italian Turkey Sausage links.  Amazing!

I'm moving in the right direction for a loss!  I already have all of my breakfasts planned out for the week and added to eTools.  

Thank you God for giving me such a loving husband!


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category fitbloggin by title FitBloggin' Recap Part 2 & Joel Does the Cookin'. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2012/09/fitbloggin-recap-part-2-joel-does-cookin.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo FitBloggin' Recap Part 2 & Joel Does the Cookin' Updated at : 5:02 PM
Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Post a Comment

 
Top