0

I’d like to start by letting you know I did not write the book I am about to suggest, I have no financial investment in this book, and if you choose to use this book in your clinic, I do not profit from its sales. However, because I own an hCG protocol clinic, I believe the more people who read this book, the more credible the hCG protocol will be, which would benefit all medical hCG clinics. With that said, I would strongly encourage every medical professional and hCG protocol patient to read Weight-Loss Apocalypse.
 I was first introduced to the hCG protocol at a medical symposium 5 years ago. After listening to a short seminar about the protocol (which didn’t provide any information that I couldn’t find myself in Dr. Simeons’ manuscript), I decided to do the hCG protocol myself. After having an incredible experience, I’ve been prescribing for others, ever since.
I’ve read just about every hCG protocol book available. All of them explain the hCG protocol in the same manner: repeating Dr. Simeons’ theories of three types of fat, “unlocking” the hypothalamus, etc. As a doctor, I’ve always known this explanation was insufficient, but no other explanation exists. Because of my own success and the success of my patients, I continued to prescribe− convinced Dr. Simeons’ theories must be correct. Until now.
When Robin Woodall asked me to read and review her manuscript of Weight-Loss Apocalypse, I really didn’t want to be bothered to read another hCG protocol book. I figured there couldn’t be anything in the book that I didn’t already know.  But because of the sub-title (Emotional Eating Rehab Through the HCG Protocol) I was intrigued to read what Robin was presenting. The biggest difficulty with patients is emotional eating, and even though the protocol gives an undeniable weight loss opportunity, people cheat all the time. If this manuscript was giving suggestions for how to deal with this, it would be worth my time to read and review. I accepted the manuscript and committed to reading it and giving Robin my honest review.
 I was not prepared for and could not have imagined, what I was about to read. As Robin explained the science of hunger, starvation, energy homeostasis, and the relationship between low dose hCG and leptin, my excitement grew. The manuscript not only gave a credible scientific hypothesis that explained why hCG prevents starvation, but it also provided great insight that would hold accountable the conflict patients have with emotional eating.  I was floored by the intelligence, integrity, and passion Robin put into her book. I’ve read the medical references used to create the hypothesis and I’ve also read her manuscript another 5 times. My conclusion: Weight-Loss Apocalypse will revolutionize the entire weight loss industry as a whole, it legitimizes the hCG protocol as a hormonal therapy that reduces diseases associated to obesity, and presents a meaningful approach that holds accountable the cause of the problem: eating without hunger.  
Now that the book is published, each patient that goes through our program gets a copy of Weight-Loss Apocalypse and we’ve added the Mind:Body Method to our program. Cheating occurs less often, patients don’t complain about weight anymore, and the new approach has been described as a “life-altering” experience.  We continue to receive emails and messages from patients, thanking us for giving them Robin’s book, expressing how much it has helped them and has permanently changed the way they eat.  Needless to say, reading Robin’s manuscript was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Here is my review:
I've been prescribing hCG for weight loss for over four years, and nothing I've read comes close to having this level of expertise. Without questions, this is the most informative and enlightening book about Dr. Simeons' hCG protocol available."  
−Dr. Ed Hagen, OBGyn and HCG Protocol Medical Expert
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title HCG PROTOCOL MEDICAL EXPERT REVIEWS WEIGHT-LOSS APOCALYPSE. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/12/hcg-protocol-medical-expert-reviews.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo HCG PROTOCOL MEDICAL EXPERT REVIEWS WEIGHT-LOSS APOCALYPSE Updated at : 10:48 AM
Monday, December 12, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top