0
Even though I'm pretty sure I'm a borderline hoarder, perhaps even a full-blown one when it comes to closets, I decided the closet cleaning can wait until my wrist has healed. It was a stupid idea.

I didn't use my left hand the last two days while moving stuff, yet my left wrist was aching terribly by this afternoon. It has me concerned.

Before I decided to stop the madness, I managed to drag two big bags of clothes, ten purses (why do I keep things I don't like?), and even a belly dancing kit (a Xmas gift, the box not even opened), among many other treasures.

I shoved the rest of my junk valuables back into the closet. I'm done for now.

Back to just my walks and moderate one-armed gym workouts. This is not the time for me to do  chores...it's a time to heal.

Weight this morning was 183.4.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title A time to heal. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/08/a-time-to-heal.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo A time to heal Updated at : 9:17 PM
Thursday, August 25, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top