0
Last week I was frustrated and sad about gaining 2 lbs at the weekly WW meeting, especially after I knew I had a stellar week.

This week, I lost 5 lbs! 

When my leader asked what I did differently this week, I told her:

"Well, you may have heard.... we had this earthquake on Tuesday and since then my mind has been so consumed with that that I haven't really been eating much."  

Of course the meeting members laughed, but I really believe that Tuesday's events certainly contributed to some, if not all, of that loss. 

Tomorrow is my official weigh in and I'll be interested to see what the scale has in store for me this week. 

To Leslie, Jodie, Ryan and Jessica - thank you all for your encouraging comments from yesterday.  I appreciate you taking the time to leave thoughtful words :).

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Loss / Success / Weight Loss / Weight Watchers by title A 5 Pound Loss. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/08/a-5-pound-loss.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo A 5 Pound Loss Updated at : 2:02 PM
Thursday, August 25, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top