0
As I was getting ready to post our weigh in this week, I received a text message from my mom informing me that my cousin's father passed away unexpectedly.  This is a cousin who was married in to our family, so I'm not related to her father.  Still, it is heartbreaking none the less.  Death has been such a lasting theme in my life over the last year that I am to the point where I fear answering my phone when my mom calls at odd times.  Just in 2010, I lost my uncle tragically, and my grandparents died within 1 month of each other in November and December.  *Sigh*

I ask that you please pray for the Misurda family over the next several days - they will certainly need all they can get.

That news took the wind out of my sails, so I'll just share the weigh in below.  We both lost this week, and I won.

Joel (6'): 239.6
Hilary (5'8"): 257.6

I lost 3.6 pounds from last week, Joel lost 0.7.

Enjoy your weekend!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category HJ Competition / Miscellaneous / Success by title HilJoe Competition - Week 1A + Prayer Request. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/07/hiljoe-competition-week-1a-prayer.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo HilJoe Competition - Week 1A + Prayer Request Updated at : 6:29 PM
Friday, July 8, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top