0
I was an E-Tools Tracker for years and years.  I liked the online convenience and the ability to see charts/graphs of the progress you've made.  I like how you can mark favorite foods and how it automatically remembers what you've tracked previously.  

However, I recently switched over to the paper tracker and I've been having more success with it.  When I'm at work, the online tracker is great because I'm always at my computer.  However, when I get home, the last thing I want to do is turn on my computer to log Points+.  I feel the same way on the weekends - I'm not always online.  I have the WW E-Tools App for my phone, but I still find it somewhat cumbersome to log the Points+ that way too. I found that my logging was lacking!

The paper tracker has been working out so well for me, but I was finding that it was getting worn out pretty quickly due to the constant toting to/from work or to/from the grocery store (or any other place other than at home).  In my search for buying the paper trackers online, I came upon this Ebay Store called My Whimsical Hearts.  The lady is a sewing expert and she makes tracker covers that perfectly fit the Points+ trackers!  I thought this was such a genius idea and so I bought one.  I am VERY pleased with this purchase because not only does it protect the tracker, but it's very well made, very cute, and I like the bookmarks that come with it.  They are also available in other patterns.  These covers range in price from either $14 to $26 plus shipping.

Pen not included :)
I like the elastic strip on the left side that holds your papers down
cute bookmark - very handy!
inside pocket - also very handy!
By the way, I do not know the owner of this Ebay store at all, and she has in no way influenced me to market her product to you, other than the fact that I love this thing!  It's just that when I find awesome, functional things that help me out in my weight loss journey, I was to pass them along to you as well!  Please go check her out!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category Random Weight Loss Thoughts / Weight Loss Products by title Weight Watchers Tracker Cover. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/06/weight-watchers-tracker-cover.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weight Watchers Tracker Cover Updated at : 9:13 AM
Thursday, June 2, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top