0
Saturday I participated in the 5K for Hospice of St Mary's County.  The forecast for the day was rain and thunderstorms, and fortunately both held off for the duration it took me to finish the race.



This race went a lot better than last week's 5K.  For starters, this took place all on paved streets.  I was able to jog for roughly half of the race as a result (off and on).  This was so well organized and fun and I'll definitely do it again next year.

I'll have the weekend off for 5Ks this upcoming weekend, so I'm thinking about going back to the Indian Head Rail Trail and riding a little further this time. 

My next 5K is on Sunday, May 1 and it will be for the March of Dimes! If you'd like to donate please click on the link below - I'm soooo excited to participate in this 5K, as it will be the first one I've ever raised money for.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category 5K by title 16th Annual Run/Walk for Hospice of St Mary's. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2011/04/16th-annual-runwalk-for-hospice-of-st.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo 16th Annual Run/Walk for Hospice of St Mary's Updated at : 7:35 AM
Monday, April 18, 2011

Post a Comment

 
Top