0
Happy Monday AND November friends!! Hard to believe there are only 2 months of 2010 left! They will be a fun filled 2 months though! ;)

Despite the urge to sleep in on Sunday Kyle and I got up for church! After wards I sliced up a pear to tide me over for 1 point.
Wendi & Hayden came up to hang out for the day!

We made brunch, chocolate chip pancakes & turkey sausage! I had 2 pancakes with peanut butter on one & cool whip on the other for 9 points! MMMM, good!!!

Isn't he the cutest lil monkey?!?!?

I had a big bowl full of candy ready for trick or treat-ers! Unfortunately I wasn't as strong as I hoped and had some...I'm estimating 9 points.

Hayden was a good help passing out candy! ;) I love seeing the neighborhood kids all dressed up! I think my favorite were the little Iowa Hawkeye football player & cheerleader! ;)

We had chili for supper! I had 1 c with cheese & crackers for 10 points.

And a meal with chili is never complete without cinnamon rolls! Reminds of school lunches! These were reduced fat, so only 2 points each!


SUNDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 31/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 35 used/0 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/1 week
H2O = 68 oz
EXERCISE = none
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Trick Or Treat. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/11/trick-or-treat.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Trick Or Treat Updated at : 10:03 AM
Monday, November 1, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top