0
Grace and me at the Women Food and God workshop


I got a lot more out of this workshop than I expected. I don't even know where to start. I learned things I didn't expect to learn, and I didn't learn things I thought I would learn. The workshop isn't just about our relationship with food, it's about a lot more. It's about our relationship with ourselves.

I have a lot I want to write, but I'm exhausted. It was extremely emotionally draining. Looking inside of myself isn't exactly a fun thing to do. There's a lot of pain involved. I promise I'll write more details about this later. I've been jotting down notes all night, but can't quite get my thoughts together on it yet.

Also, Geneen isn"t "skinny", she's just a very small, petite woman. She's very healthy looking.

I loved hanging out with Grace all day. She's just a total kick in the pants, and she made what could have been an intensely emotionally unpleasant day into a fun day. I love her sense of humor and her laugh. We did get in trouble from Geneen about talking too much. I felt bad about that and didn't realize we were disruptive. I felt like I was in grade school again. Oh well, I'd do it again. We had a lot of fun (in between the crying stuff).
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Geneen Roth's workshop - Day 2. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/10/geneen-roth-workshop-day-2.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Geneen Roth's workshop - Day 2 Updated at : 10:13 PM
Saturday, October 9, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top