0

Hello bloggie friends!! Sorry for being MIA, internet was down last night so I couldn’t get my Tuesday post up. Sad, I know!!

TUESDAY

I started out with blueberry oatmeal and an english muffin for 3 points. DSC08296

Tuesday was 3 big things:

  • First day of fall classes at the college where I work, needless to say, things didn’t slow down at all! But I love the feeling of the students coming back to campus, the smell of fall in the air!
  • My little sister, Wendi’s, due date! But no baby yetDSC08165
  • AND….it was weigh in day! Last Tuesday I weighed in at 178.5 lbs. This week I weighed in at……..drum roll please….
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 171.5!!! Yep you read that right, in 1 week I lost 7lbs!

We ordered in Subway for lunch. I had 1/3 of a footlong and then another half for 7 points total. DSC08297

Evening came around and I snacked on some grapes for 1 point to get through my night ahead that was full of work to do!DSC08298

I finished off my work day with some animal crackers for 2 pointsDSC08299

I made supper first thing when I got home. I used some free squash that a co-worker shared w/everyone in the break room! I had 3oz of whole wheat pasta, sautéed some veggies, and 1/4 ff mozzarella for 4 points. Good stuff!DSC08300

I let my supper settle just a bit and hit the hay!

TUESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 17/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/0 week
H2O = 80 oz
EXERCISE = none

WEDNESDAY

Ah, Wednesday, only a few more days till the 3 day weekend! I started mine out with my favorite oatmeal combo with 1T peanut butter and a small sliced banana for 5 points. DSC08301

Lunch was another quick one. I heated up a Smart Ones for 5 points. DSC08302

I actually left work a bit after 5 today! Kyle and I went to visit his Grandma. We have been trying to go visit her once a week since his Grandpa passed away and she less than an hour away. DSC08303

We took her out for supper to the Family Table restaurant (1 of only 4 options in town!). I was concerned there wouldn’t be anything “good” to pick from, but little did I know!

I ordered the char boiled chicken with corn and applesauce. I didn’t eat the toast though. Total points = 7DSC08304 DSC08305

And I couldn’t resist the soft serve! I had a small cone for 5 points. DSC08306

WEDNESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 23/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/0 week
H2O = 80 oz
EXERCISE = none

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title 2 Day Recap – BIG News!!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/09/2-day-recap-big-news.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo 2 Day Recap – BIG News!!! Updated at : 8:53 PM
Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top