0
It was a busy weekend, and  I'm rushed for time this morning. Another sleepless night so I'm feeling exhausted, but kind of psyched about bootcamp. Thank God for caffeine.

I did my best to do filling foods this weekend and not count Points, just my weeklies (non-filling foods). It's really hard to eat Chinese food and have any of it count as filling food. I failed miserably and used 11 of my weeklies at one meal. Oh well.

Also red wine is NOT a filling food. Ten weeklies wasted on wine in two days! I'm not much of a drinker and prefer to eat my extra weekly Points, but my mother-in-law isn't in town very often, so I let loose a little. It was fun but now it's back to the grindstone.

Bootcamp is at 7 a.m. which is going to make me late for work, but I've already made arrangements that I'll be in at 10 a.m. This is my intro class, after this it'll be 6 a.m. classes which will work out fine with my work schedule.

A few pictures from the weekend...

It was an absolute zoo at Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle. Gorgeous weather, hundreds of people.


Flowers everywhere.


Lots of beautiful fresh produce.


Market Spice shop, my mother-in-law's favorite store. She spent a fortune in this place.


Lots of fresh seafood.

More flowers.


Me and mom, and I was horrified that my belly was showing. These pants are too big and were falling off of me. I look like a bum and chastised my husband for not telling me my belly was hanging out. He said he didn't notice (!).


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Up and ready for my bootcamp introduction. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/06/up-and-ready-for-my-bootcamp.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Up and ready for my bootcamp introduction Updated at : 6:15 AM
Monday, June 7, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top